t: 029 208 75111
I read Physics at Imperial College and got my DPhil from Oxford University. I have been at Cardiff since 1984.
Dr Clarence C Matthai is (or has formerly been) affiliated with Cardiff University, Cardiff-theory-and-computational-physics-cardiff-university and Condensed Matter and Photonics Group, Cardiff University.
Areas of Expertise
- Atomic Modelling
- Condensed Matter
- Electronic Structure Calculations
- Modelling Bio-Polymers
- Modelling Phase Transitions
- Non-Linear Dynamical Systems
- Reflection Anisotropy Spectra
- Scanning Tunnelling Microscope
- Semiconductor Surfaces
- Surface Diffusion